.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

legal connection

....
A new lawyer sets up a new office. He rented a suite, furnished it and wanted a phone installed. The phone company told him that they'd install it in a few days. One morning, when a man entered the new office, the lawyer quickly picked the phone up and talked loudly. "Yes? I'm very busy right now ... I'd say that it may cost a few hundred thousand dollars"! And with that, he hung up and turned to his "client" and asked: "What can I do for you"? The man started to smile and continued laughing. He finally said: "I was sent by the phone company to connect your phone"!
....

BOOM BASS!
CARL PAOLO
source: john wangli

4 replies. CLICK! to reply:

dannyd said...

That is a funny Egyptian-esque picture! Great post!

I've been gone for a while, but I'm back with a vengeance, and I hope you can see that here:

http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/2009/09/signoth-story-1-google-yahoo-merger_19.html

charchar said...

hahaha! that was sooo funny carl. btw, did you uploaded our photos already?

imissyou. it's been a long time.

Anonymous said...

haha a lawyer rant...! funny

CK Espanol said...

haha, this is sooo funny.. lawyers and lies, always go together.. why am i not surprised..? but this shit is really funny.. wahahahaha!