.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLoWEEN!!

So, who went to costume parties last halloween?? Or, who's going to attend the holiday party on the 2nd of november? I did, and I will! Cool huh? And as you have read from my earlier posts, my parties always have after parties. But for the most part, it is only now that I have posted a new blog article after so many weeks. So, I'll do what I used to do for most posts.. Here's a cool video about HALLOWEEN. Watc before you proceed.






So, have you watched it? Be sure to watch it. Another posting tradition: enumeration.


Here goes; 5 reasons why I love horror movies.

1: I get to be attentive.
2: I get to think (as if I don't).
3: I get to be hugged by my date.
4: I get to scream on top of my lungs!
5: I get more ideas to post on this damn blog.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! 

don't forget to post a comment on WHY YOU LOVE (or hate) HORROR MOVIES!

1 replies. CLICK! to reply:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! its so long since you posted.. i guess that helped! cool vid