.

Friday, September 10, 2010

FML

Here I am typing on my freaking keyboard again. This is the only time I find solace. This is the time I find myself organizing all the crap I’ve seen through some time. And the crap I’m talking about is just pure shit. It’s not far since I was nobody. Now that I’m at what some would call a top rank between coworkers, I have been alienated by my so called friends. Get this: I’m a student. And I’m not bragging, but I get most work in my bag done with flying colors. The latest and the one I believe created a gap between my colleagues was the play I directed. So yes, I was the director slash writer slash overall manager slash everything. As all those positions were assigned to me by them who are my friends, I had to get on my feet and start making everything work. In doing so, I believe all of them tagged me as a secondary instructor slash professor that makes everyone’s lives miserable. It wasn’t my fault that the stage play was a difficult job- it’s just that I had to make it work for the best of the class. I wouldn’t want the class stage play to turn out as major flop and with me as the creative hand behind it all. I just wouldn’t allow it, if I did, then I would not be worthy of being a mass communications student.

1 replies. CLICK! to reply:

GeTzzz.... said...

Everyone has thier ups and downs too. Making a play is very difficult especially when everyone isn't cooperating with us. Been there! We had once made a play which was 'Midsummer's Night Dream'. It wasn't that easy! But i wud give a thumbs up to our director as it wasn't for her...We were all in the crumbs of romanion walls hahahaha..
-Just have faith and strive for success. i know u cud do it! Go chayo chayo...

peace,
Get