.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

So Why PovertyPhone?

Finally, an ABOUT page.

Why povertyphone?

Everyone's asking: what were you thinking when you named the blog "povertyphone"?

here's my story

Everyone's using a cellphone. No matter how expensive it was, no matter how cheap it is. It is STILL a cellphone. Gadgets is the mark of technology. Although technology is relative, let's live our own golden age to the fullest.

Poverty is a serious predicament. It is when you are lacking of basic needs that you are stricken of poverty. Such as, no phone, no load, no cash, no facebook. Most students and former students know what I'm talking about.

I kinda lost two mobile phones this year. I know, you may have lost more, or less, but those phones were a bit top of the line and I loved 'em. But out of sheer stupidity I lost them. I can't buy another one, so I'm stuck to using a lower end mobile for now. I don't really need to call everyone in my phonebook during class right? I just use SMS for important purposes and the occasional pickup texts. hehe

So, I've practically said what's what in this blog: I'm a student, I'm using a cheap phone I always call povertyphone, I like writing, and I got no money. Simply not.

Enjoy reading!

This is a blogazine designed for the ADiKTs of the 21st century.

Oh, thank you so much!

1 replies. CLICK! to reply:

tsariba said...

im about to ask. good thing i saw the link :D nice. povertyphone.