.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

TAGALIZED POVERTYPHONE

Ladies and gentlemen of the world,

I proudly present a tagalized version of the povertyphone-- "ANG POVERTY PHONE".


There are things and times in life best expressed in your own language. English is also my second language. But don't worry, I shall update both blogs at the same pace as I update right now.

Ang Poverty Phone is a filipinized version of the Poverty Phone.

Ang Poverty Phone: FUNNIER. BETTER. STOOPIDER.

See it now! click here.

"ang taong di marunong magmahal sa sariling wika, mabaho pa sa malansang isda".

"ang taong di marunong magmahal sa sariling wika, walang pambili ng filipino book.">

4 replies. CLICK! to reply:

Unknown said...

I am fil-am, but i feel the essence of being a filipino.. that is why i myself, i am proud to a Fil guy!!!

dannyd said...

It's cool that you can do that! Good luck with the new Tagal Poverty Phone! :D

I can't wait to run it through Google Translate and see what it says. :P

Hope that you can come down and see my latest post:

http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/2009/10/short-story-1-google-yahoo-merger.html

Anonymous said...

ui may tagalog na version na pala? ayos ah.... mike toh.. ngayon ko lang nakita site mo sorry. wa din ako acct. kaya anonymous muna. hehe

Carl Paolo said...

tim, you are fil-am? good thing you are proud of it....

dannyd that's tagalog. hope google translate will translate it correctly too!..

mike! ! its the mike! hand me the mic mike! haha. salamat sa pagbisit. hehe