.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Once a party time

It's been more than a month since my last post.

I've been quite busy with stuff. I was writing too, but not online. I wrote a couple of songs and they're still incomplete. It's hard to fit words into melody. Even if it's the other way around. I also wrote (I''m still writing it, actually) a script for film. It is a very tedious job especially for beginners like me. Scripts are the most important part of a movie, and you have to make sure it's the best it can be. Sometimes writing can be so tough. But, when you write, it's like something is being honed within you. Some kind of creative black hole. Anyway, the movie script is now underway. I hope the final product will be as good as what we see in cinemas, but I know it will be a long road till I can get there. But, I believe I can make it happen! ADiKT powers!



Partying has also come my way. It's actually a nice way of bonding with people you know and making new friends. It's also a challenge not to throw up while dancing to the beats on the dance floor. A lot of people hate partying. they say beer tastes like gasoline (as if they have tasted gasoline). They ask me, why I love beer, and all those other "stuff" like margarita and cocktails. I always answer: It's not the taste of alcohol that I like. It's the time I spend with people that I'm after. Being drunk is not your target in drinking. It's the bonding you get to do with the other party people you know. There are a few good party people I know, and a lot of "amateur" party poopers. I consider myself a median parrrrrtey person, if there's such a thing. I mean I can still go to a quiet cafe' and enjoy myself. The point is, there is a common denominator between them both: time spent with people.Others may see bonding in church, in the movie house, in bed or in the classroom. It's all ok, but partying is a different kind of fun. It's a wacky, do-anything-cause-it-rocks type of fun. It's also your choice to get wasted and maybe get laid.


I'll shut up now. Let's party!  

4 replies. CLICK! to reply:

marc said...

oh yes! party is gOoOoOd

Unknown said...

Wow! very great, ako nga husky na boses ko, ng host. grabe, hirap nito.. party n party!

caloy said...

gudlak sa script writing. :) happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

naman! party ulit bukas!