.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Three cups of coffee in an hour


okay! so it's been ages since I posted a blog post. But here I am, back online.

It's the holiday season and I've been busy eating. Sleeping and I moved beerfest to December. It's funny I'm not worried of getting fat for 2010. That's why I'lll drink vodka instead of beer for its slimming goodness. Speaking of drinking, I was supposed to meet up with my movie cast just a while ago. Guess what? they didn't show up. So I ordered a cafe au lait from the counter. And then a cafe mocha. and then another cafe au lait. I drank all of them in just an hour. An hour of waiting for my stupid movie cast and crew to show up. But they didn't, and maybe I set a new record. Three coffee cups in an hour. I'll go for four next time. I'm feeling cranky right now, so I'll just leave you a question. Comment the answer!   
 
What's the most number of drinks you ever had under an hour?

3 replies. CLICK! to reply:

johnny said...

ANG adik mo talaga kuya carl! kahit kailan. kulang na lang nguyain mo yung coffee beans! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

coffee din. 4 cups of coffee. Harhar!

erwinatpr said...

1 cup of coffee a day cuts the risk of alcoholic cirrhosis by 20 percent... :-)